We told you about the reports that fired FBI Director James Comey had planted spies in the White House. And we told you that we were doing something about it.
Last month, we sent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to the FBI and other offices of the Department of Justice (DOJ) so we could determine for ourselves what Comey and his circle of corruption had done in their efforts to spy on the Trump Administration.
The deadline for the FBI to comply with the FOIA has now passed, and it has not complied.
Today, we are filing a federal lawsuit against the FBI in Washington, D.C., If these Deep State agencies will not comply with the law until a federal court forces them to, then we'll keep filing federal lawsuits and taking them to court.
As we told you at the time we filed our FOIA requests:
Spies in the White House, planted by a corrupt FBI director, to sabotage a sitting U.S. President.
It sounds like a Hollywood movie about political espionage and spies, but the sad truth is, it's not fiction. It really happened, and we're taking action to find out how, why, and what they said.
As we told you, fired FBI director James Comey reportedly conducted his own "covert operation" against President Trump by inserting FBI agents—spies—inside the White House. Their job was to secretly collect information and report back to Comey's office on the President and his administration.
Since his firing by President Trump, Comey has tried to present himself to the American people as a victim worthy of sympathy. Especially as he peddled his book. But now information has come to light that seems to expose the real James Comey to be a deceptive schemer against the Trump administration.
Now we know even more about the depths of Comey's corruption. A stunning inspector general's report has detailed the leaks, violations of FBI policy and surreptitious subversion of the president.
As we discussed on our radio show last week, Comey leaked classified memos containing privileged conversations with the president to the media through a friend in order to force "official action"—the appointment of a special counsel.
As we said:
[W]e are filing a lawsuit in federal court against the FBI concerning Comey's circle of corruption, including one individual who we believe may still be at the FBI. These people who were at the National Security Council, with access to the most classified information in the world, were spying on a sitting president. ...
[W]e were given 70 pages worth of reasons why James Comey should have been and was fired by President Trump.
Here's what's at stake: this is how a Constitutional Republic responds when this kind of corruption and bad behavior is taking place. The ACLJ is taking action to expose this and see that those involved are held accountable for putting the security of our nation at risk for their personal agendas.
Here is what we are demanding from the FBI through our lawsuit:
- All records, including emails, memorandums, briefs, electronic messages and so on pertaining to this spy Ferrante's time within the White House and beyond. Specifically, we are requesting records and emails between or about Comey and Ferrante and others.
- We are also demanding records related to this spying effort and what we call Comey's circle of corruption. These are Comey's closest advisers, including: FBI General Counsel James Baker; Deputy Director/Acting Director Andrew McCabe; Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok, McCabe's Deputy Counsel, Lisa Page; Comey's Chief of Staff; James Rybicki, David Bowdich (Director's Office - DO); Michael Steinbach (Director's Office - DO); Trisha Anderson (OGC); E.W. Bill Priestap (Counterintelligence Division - CD) and Jonathan Moffa (Counterintelligence Division - CD).
- Finally, we are requesting "All of James Comey's emails from April 1, 2016, to May 31, 2017."
In this lawsuit, the ACLJ also alleges that the FBI operates under a pattern or practice of unlawfully ignoring FOIA requests until the requester takes legal action. We will give the court an opportunity to reign in this bureaucratic abuse—the type of abuse, unfortunately, contributing to the FBI's bad reputation.
Comey may have betrayed the trust of the American people and think he got away with it, but today we are doing something about it. The American people deserve the truth. We deserve justice. We will keep you informed as our lawsuit progresses.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details