You've been silent long enough. We're in a season to speak out.
Ecclesiastes 3 insists, "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."
In this hour, we find ourselves in an Ecclesiastes 3:7 season: "a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Prophetically speaking, we're in a season where it's time to tear away from toxic relationships, jobs and ministries and begin to sew up the hurts and wounds the enemy inflicted upon us in the last season.
Prophetically speaking, it's a time to break the silence and speak out about the principles and principalities that are working to cause untimely death, breakdowns, weeping, mourning, loss and war. Put plainly, many have lived on the negative side of Ecclesiastes 3 for far too long.
Although God works all things together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purposes (see Rom. 8:28), there comes a time when the season must change. There comes a time when we must uproot what the enemy planted. Sometimes that means uprooting ourselves from familiar people and places God wants us to leave behind.
Many in the body of Christ have found themselves in times of war with no peace for far too long. Many are weary. Many are wounded. Many have learned hard lessons at the hands of Christian betrayers, backstabbers, blackballers, blackmailers, blacklisters and bullies.
There were times when Jesus remained silent in the face of His false accusers. Silence is often the best defense as demonstrates reliance on God. But when you emerge from a season of persecution healed and whole, don't be afraid to speak out.
Speak out about the elements of enemy attack and the impact. Speak out about what you learned about your spiritual foe. Speak out about how you attained the victory.
There's a time to stay silent and there's a time to break the silence. Many have been silent long enough. We're in a season to speak out.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details