Have you accomplished any of your 2020 goals? Have you even started the process of going after your New Year's resolutions? I'm not much for making resolutions, but many people are. I'm guessing that with the recent COVID-19 outbreak, many of those people have decided that it's time for a change of plans. We're only three months in and many folks have decided to pack it up and pack it in.
I don't mean to sound insensitive. I truly care about people and the struggles they are experiencing. I mentor and coach many entrepreneurs, business people and leaders of every age, color and faith. This worldwide pandemic is no laughing matter, and the effects that quarantining and social distancing have had on small business is real. People's lives are being affected. While fear and confusion may be the current reality, I believe that hope and faith are what's going to bring us out of this mess.
If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that real leaders get stuff done. In an episode of the Next Level Podcast with Michael McIntyre, I talked with David Harris Jr. about my thoughts on Donald Trump being a "G.S.D. President." He just gets stuff done. Agree with him as a person or not, you can't deny that he is motivated to make things happen. I think that's the type of leadership and toughness that will reshape our current circumstances economically and strategically.
And I'm not talking about just from the worldwide national leaders. I'm speaking of the small business owners, the young entrepreneurs, the zealous leaders that are hanging on by a thread. They were born for this moment where visionaries thrive and dreamers step into the forefront. The time is now for the sleeping creatives to rise up.
During this time of self-quarantining, I have been inspired to help these types of people. That's why my wife and I have decided to host a free, five-day coaching call starting on March 30 at 5:50 a.m. CST. It's a time for prayer, business/life coaching, Q&A, and anything I can do to help you navigate through these times and position you to thrive now. I believe that we serve a good, powerful, loving God. And I believe that His desire for us to live full, abundant lives hasn't waned in the slightest. We will get through this. We will come out strong. I want to help how I can.
On the latest episode of my podcast, I lay out the info for the coaching call. Check it out below. I'd love for you to get registered for this free service and join us in standing tall and strong with the Lord. I truly believe that what the enemy meant for harm with this COVID-19 pandemic, the Lord will turn for our good. We will not just survive this trying time. We will be more than conquerors, in Jesus' name.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details