How do we find strength when life breaks?
Speaker and recording artist Tammy Trent shares about losing her husband in a tragic accident in the latest episode of the Make Your Life Matter podcast with host Angela Donadio. Tammy's journey of love, loss and finding hope will inspire you to let God redeem any situation. Get ready to change your atmosphere, offload baggage and discover the motivation for movement.
Trent speaks to the ache in our hearts when we wonder, How can I make this pain matter? How can I find God in the worst moments of my life when I feel numb?
This episode will help you find your bravery, step into healing and embrace your purpose.
This was one of the most impacting moments as Tammy shared:
God cannot redeem what we will not release. We have got to release things in our life if we want God to redeem them. And we cannot be a part-time Christian, or believer or follower of Jesus and expect Him to be a full-time God in our life. So many of us just kind of live accordingly like to my way, "Yeah, I'm gonna give a little bit ... trust God a little bit."
Man, when your world comes crashing in, you are so angry at God because He's not coming through for you the way you want Him to. But there's not an understanding of the character of God to know what He might be trying to show you through it all. And if you don't release the things in your life because you keep hanging on so tightly because you're so afraid of change, or just letting go or trusting Him because it's just too hard, He's not going to be able to redeem those situations. We have to be able to release these things in our lives and trust that He still will restore; He still can heal.
It also takes us stepping into healing. Some people don't want to step into restoration, healing, redemption because—face it, healing takes a lot of work. Sometimes I think we forget that He still holds the power to heal—and to set free.
Listen to the full episode to hear Tammy's full story of tragedy to triumph.
Tammy Trent is a gifted communicator who draws her audience close with her contagious humor and fun, energetic personality and yet, the sincerity of her heart and wisdom of life experience is woven through the very words she speaks and sings. She has reached millions around the world through her story.
Connect with Tammy at tammytrent.com and Instagram @tammytrent. Join Tammy, Jennifer Rothschild and Carol Kent in Israel June 13-20! Find out more at her website and purchase her books, including Learning to Breathe Again and Beyond the Sorrow, and music anywhere books are sold.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details