As mentioned in Part One of this article, It is possible to be a professing Christian and not actually be in the faith. I shared 11 tips people should take to heart if they miss the rapture. Here are the final pieces of counsel to survive this terrible time if you miss God's first roundup—the rapture.
12. Do not in any way, under any circumstances, align with the world leader.
Everyone is going to love him and even worship him. But if you listen to his lies, you'll be drawn into a strong delusion that will seal your eternal fate (2 Thess. 2:9–12). You will be soon banished to hell because you didn't love the truth.
13. Refuse to take a mark, a name, a number or a chip in your right hand or your forehead.
Refuse any microchip injections because Revelation 13 says this powerful world leader will require everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. But once you get it, you will belong to Satan forever. It's better to be shut out of the world economy and lose your physical life than be damned forever to the lake of fire (Rev. 14:9–11). The life of many believers during this time of the final shabua will end in beheading for refusal to take the mark of the beast (Rev. 20:4).
14. Do not steal, do not commit any sexual sin, don't murder anybody and don't use drugs to ease your anxiety.
The temptation to steal, murder, use drugs and give yourself to sexual sin will be enormous, but you must resist. If you commit these sins, you may find it very difficult to repent (Rev. 9:21).
15. Pray for the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.
They're going to be suffering to a greater degree than any other group on Earth. That's why the final shabua is called the Tribulation and the time of Jacob's trouble.
Jesus said it's going to be worse for the Jewish people than anything they've ever experienced in the past (Matt. 24:21). Psalm 122:6a says, "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." In Zechariah 14:2, we are told that all the nations of the world will be against Israel in her final holocaust.
16. Be prepared to suffer.
At some point, liquidation camps and facilities will be operating around the clock. As I understand the prophetic warnings of the Great Tribulation, famine will be worse than ever. Families will be separated. It's going to look like a horror movie or science fiction, but it's real. You may have to die for your faith, but it's worth it.
17. Do not speak evil of Israel or her people, no matter the pressure.
God will contend with you if you are contentious with Israel. False prophets will tell you that the nation Israel has no right to exist. They will tell you that the people living in Israel are not really Jews and descendants of Abraham. Never speak against Israel or her people (Gen. 12:3; Isa. 49:25).
18. If you are captured by the authorities, do not deny Jesus Christ as Lord and God.
It is better to die than deny Christ (Luke 12:8–10). In Revelation 6:9–11 we see quite a few people who died after the rapture for their faith, and they made it to heaven. If you deny Jesus Christ, you will be assigned to the dungeons of the damned to await the awful great white throne judgment (Rev. 20:11–12).
19. Mark the day the world leader moves his image into the holy temple in Jerusalem.
When that happens, you will know that you have 1,260 days to survive. Daniel refers to 1290 days, which includes thirty days of cleansing after He returns.
20. Determine to endure to the end!
If you miss the rapture, there is still hope. Moses endured much tribulation by looking to Him who is invisible (God). Paul wrote, "If we endure, we shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us" (2 Tim. 2:12).
Dr. Dave Williams served for over 30 years as pastor of Mount Hope Church in Lansing, Michigan, with over 500 outreach ministries around the world. During his tenure, Mount Hope Church gave over $40,000,000 to world and local missions. His leadership training course, The Art of Pacesetting Leadership, is credited with catapulting one church from 226 to over 4,000. Another church went from 8 to over 1,000. His all-time best-selling book, The New Life: The Start of Something Wonderful, is a practical, step-by-step guide to help new believers become established in their Christian walk and has sold over 2.5 million copies. On May 2, 2017, Charisma House will release his latest book, Hope in the Last Days. Dave now focuses on helping young ministers whenever he has an opportunity.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details