A new trend is emerging among the media, Hollywood, "science," public schools, federal and local government officials, and the "medical community" to push transgender and polyamorous relationships (throuples and grouples) as normal.
Female genital mutilation (FGM) is considered a human rights violation by the United Nations. Yet in America parents and doctors legally subjugate minors to sex-reassignment surgery and pubescent blocking drugs with unknown long-term irreversible consequences and with known harmful short-term consequences. Surgical mutilation should be categorized as malpractice and child abuse as FGM would be, yet it is legal and advocated as a "social norm."
The majority of American parents reject the federal policy mandating public schools to teach children gender neutral terms within the context of "sexual fluidity." Yet if these children express disagreement they are penalized. Parents are ignored by school boards and must choose whether or not they will re-enroll their children in such public schools that are now creating a hostile environment for heterosexual children.
None of the transgender concepts or practices represent the majority of Americans, yet they reveal an agenda designed to be farther reaching than "marriage equality."
The 3 percent's agenda extends beyond achieving "marriage equality" and normalizing transgender, polymorous grouple & throuple relationships—to demand that anyone who disagrees with them be legally punished.
The question is what's next? If any person can marry anyone they choose, then why prohibit sex and/or marriage with non-human animals and/or children? Why not legalize prostitution, polygamy, pornography with humans and non-human animals, throuples and grouples? Listen to learn more here.
Bethany Blankley hosts "America's Betrayal" on Renegade Talk Radio Network, is a political analyst for "Fox News Radio," and offers conservative commentary on various television news programs. She writes regular columns for The Washington Times (Axis Mundi) and Patheos (Hedgerow). News outlets including Western Journalism, Townhall, The Christian Post, Charisma News, and RedState, among others regularly publish her commentary. Bethany previously worked as a communications strategist for four Senators, one Congressman, a former New York governor, and for several non-profits. She earned her MA in Theology from New College at The University of Edinburgh, Scotland and her BA in Political Science from the University of Maryland. She is a past fellow of the Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal and L'Abri Fellowship. Follow her bethanyblankley.com & @bethanyblankley.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details