John Paul Jackson's ministry has issued an urgent prayer request for the prophetic minister. Jackson recently told the body of Christ he's been having more trouble breathing.
"Over this past weekend we've started to see signs that his weakened breathing is causing vital organs to become oxygen deprived," reads a post on his website. "This is causing his heart to have to work much harder to supply oxygen, and thus is causing his entire body distress."
Jackson is the founder of Streams Ministries International, a ministry that works to encourage, motivate and equip people to walk in greater maturity, wisdom, character and holiness. Jackson is perhaps best-known for his biblical approach to dream interpretation.
"This is not a time for fear or sadness; this is a time for spiritual battle!" his ministry team declared. The ministry outlined five prayer points and asked "everyone with a heart full of faith to pray fervently" along these lines:
- Pray that whatever is blocking John Paul's lungs from receiving oxygen be removed in Jesus' name!
- Pray that any fluid buildup in his lungs or anywhere else be expelled from the body.
- Pray for John Paul's heart to be strengthened.
- Pray for better blood flow and oxygen to be delivered to every organ with every heart beat beginning immediately.
- Pray for supernatural strength for John Paul and Diane and supernatural wisdom for the doctors and nurses assisting them.
Less than a year after Jackson's prophetic Dreams show debuted on Daystar, he was diagnosed with aggressive cancer. Jackson vowed to fight the cancer with prayer and seemed to beat it. After his recovery, he shared intimate details of his cancer surgery with Charisma.
Please join with us in prayer for Jackson.
Leaders are readers! Subscribe now and get 3 magazines for the price of 1. Get Ministry Today, Charisma and SpiritLed Woman all for $24. YES - Sign me up!
3 Reasons Why you should read Life in the Spirit. 1) Get to know the Holy Spirit. 2) Learn to enter God's presence 3) Hear God's voice clearly! Click Here to draw closer to God!