Recently we published an article on Jonathan Cahn's caution as to being dogmatic about the timing of judgment—namely that God doesn't have to act by set dates or times. Cahn has given that caution to avoid the focus being on dates or date-setting. At the same he has continued to issue the warning of approaching calamity, the call to be ready and prepared, and the counsel that believers be aware of the timing involved in the biblical Shemitah.
From the release of The Harbinger and The Mystery of the Shemitah, Cahn has warned repeatedly that he believes a great shaking is coming, and that this shaking will affect the financial realm, the economic realm and be even greater, not limited to these realms.
In The Mystery of the Shemitah, he revealed the pattern with exact times and dates when these things may occur. Since this involves exact times and dates, Cahn has always added a caution that people don't put their main focus on dates, but rather on getting right with God, and a reminder that God is sovereign and cannot be put into a box and believers must not become overly dogmatic as to the timing of when these things are to take place.
The overarching message Cahn has given to America is that if the nation doesn't turn back to God, calamity and judgment are coming. In The Harbinger, Cahn reveals that the nine prophetic manifestations, the harbingers, that appeared in the last days of ancient Israel, before its destruction, have now reappeared on American soil. He has further shared that the harbingers have not ceased, but have continued to manifest after the book came out, a sign of a continual progression to judgment.
In The Mystery of the Shemitah, Cahn unveils a seven-year biblical pattern that has marked the greatest stock market crashes in history, the collapse of economies, the rise and fall of nations, world wars and global cataclysms, and end-time events. In the case of the 9/11 and the crashes of 2001 and 2008, the phenomenon has been so exact that it has drawn obvious attention to the present Shemitah and its climactic end. In the most recent book, Cahn includes dates, and thus all the more was led to issue a caution to believers as to being dogmatic over timing.
With America's striking down of the biblical definition of marriage, Cahn warns, that the nation has taken a critical step closer to the day of calamity.
If you liked this article, be sure to check out Jonathan Cahn's books here!
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details