In a memorandum from Oct. 2, 2021, Pennsylvania State House Rep. Christopher M. Rabb—D, Philadelphia County—is pushing for legislation that will require all "inseminators" to undergo vasectomies within six weeks from having their third child or 40th birthday, whichever comes first.
He wants to enforce this new law by offering a $10,000 reward for anyone who reports a man who has not had a vasectomy—therefore in noncompliance of the statute—within the time frame so that the state can take civil action for unwanted pregnancies against the men who have "wrongfully" conceived a child with them.
The memorandum states that: "The rights of cisgender men have always been paramount in our society with little focus on their responsibility as inseminators to change their behaviors for the good of their partners, families, and society at large."
"In order to improve public health outcomes and release sweet justice into our households and bedrooms, we must wrap our love of individual liberty in the moral imperative of greater personal responsibility and acknowledge men's essential role in procreation."
Republican Pennsylvania State Rep. David Rowe posted on Facebook about the Democrat-led bill: "If there was any doubt that today's progressive left has utterly and completely disregarded your personal medical freedom, then let this be the nail in the coffin. A legislator from Philadelphia has just introduced legislation that would limit how many children your family could have, dictate what age you could have a family, and would issue a $10,000 reward for turning in someone who refused to submit to forced sterilization after having three children."
Rowe continued: "As a fourth-born child myself, I would have never existed under this law and neither would so many others. This bill will never see the light of day as long as Republicans control the House, but I wanted you all to be aware how quickly policies that belong in Communist China would become the norm here if Democrats seized total control of state government."
Communist China has had a one-child policy since 1979, but the nation amended its policy in 2016 to a limit of two children and amended again in May of 2021 to a three-child limit due of the decline in population and workforce.
The devil used Pharaoh to try to wipe out the Israelites, but Moses survived and delivered them. King Herod tried to kill Jesus as a baby and, just as the devil is using abortion today, God will raise deliverers from this generation.
Psalm 127:3 reads, "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him."
Pray for the protection of children, born, unborn and yet to be conceived. God has a purpose and a plan for all of them.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details