Tullian Tchividjian said "I do" to Stacie Phillips earlier this month, more than a year after he divorced his wife, Kim, due to an "inappropriate relationship" with another woman.
Rumors have swirled around the new couple since their marriage announcement, and Tchividjian attempted to set the record straight on Facebook.
"As I have previously said both publicly and privately, I am guilty of, and I continue to grieve, some decisions I've made, some things I've said, and people I've hurt throughout my entire life, but specifically in 2014 and 2015. I wish I could go back in time and do those things differently. I can't. Where I have been able to make amends for hurt that I have caused, I have attempted to do so. In most cases, amends have been made, and in some cases, they haven't. All I can do (and have been doing) is to learn from the past and live in the present. I am very grateful for the small group of wise and godly people who are (and have been) walking through this meticulously with me. I am fully accountable to them, and there is nothing that they do not know. I am now, and have been, focused on my relationship with God; my new wife, Stacie; my three kids and one daughter-in-law and my grandson," Tchividjian writes.
"As far as things that have been said and written about me (especially recently), some of them are true, and some of them are absolutely false. There is nothing I can do about any of it. I cannot correct every falsehood and I cannot go back and right every wrong thing I've done or said," he says.
Tchividjian resigned his senior pastor post at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in 2015 after admitting to an "inappropriate relationship."
Though he was defrocked, Tchividjian was soon hired by an Orlando-area church. He was later fired for some previously undisclosed failures in his life."
Tchividjian remained off the radar until his marriage announcement surfaced at the beginning of the month.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details