The Harbinger, a book warning of God's judgment on America by Messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn will debut at No. 10 and No. 28 respectively on the New York Times best-seller list in the print paperback category and the combined print hardcover and paperback list for January 22.
Subtitled "The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future," The Harbinger is published by FrontLine, an imprint of Charisma House. The book traces a series of detailed parallels between what has happened in the United States since the 2001 terrorist attacks—including the economic collapse—and Israel's history after it turned away from God. Told in fictional narrative, the book unfolds how nine signs concealed in recent events reveal God's progressive judgment.
Released Jan. 3, the book has gone to reprint four times and hovered on the top ten of Amazon's top 100 best-seller list for several days. It is the first New York Times best-seller for Cahn.
"We are thrilled that The Harbinger debuted on two New York Times best-seller lists simultaneously. The premise of the book has impacted the lives of many who have been gripped by the uncanny scriptural parallels to what's happened in current events since the Sept. 11 attacks," said Tessie DeVore, book group executive vice president at Charisma House. She also added, "This is a timely message for our nation and a rallying cry for Christians to pray for America."
Cahn recently appeared on CBN's The 700 Club, and Pat Robertson called The Harbinger a "fascinating" book and told viewers it was a prophetic word to the nation and "a read you need to make." Scheduled additional media appearances include The Jim Bakker Show, It's Supernatural with Sid Roth, Daystar Network's Celebration, LeSea Network's The Harvest Show, and several radio interviews.
Raised in a Jewish home, Cahn became an atheist before accepting Christ as Messiah as a 20-year-old. Since 1988 he has led Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center in Wayne, N.J., one of the country's largest Messianic congregations. Through his Hope of the World ministry, he has ministered in Cuba, Nigeria and India.
The Harbinger is the eleventh New York Times best-seller for Charisma House Book Group. Fasting by Jentezen Franklin, 23 Minutes In Hell by Bill Wiese, and The Seven Pillars of Health by Don Colbert, M.D., have also previously made the list.
Charisma Media book imprints include Charisma House, Siloam (health), Realms (fiction), FrontLine (issues and current events), Creation House and Casa Creación. Launched in 1975, Charisma magazine is the flagship publication of the multimedia company. Other magazines include Christian Retailing, Ministry Today and Vida Cristiana.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details