The NCAA became the latest sports organization to pull events out of the state of North Carolina following its decision to ban opposite-sex use of bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.
As a result of the "controversial" House Bill 2, the NCAA yanked seven championship tournament events across several sports, including several 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament games slated for Greensboro next spring, from the state. The decision applies only for the 2016-17 academic year.
But Lt. Gov. Dan Forest offered an epic response:
The NCAA's action sends a message to every female athlete and female fan attending their events that their privacy and security in a bathroom, shower or locker room isn't worth the price of a ticket to a ballgame.
We have seen the NCAA's attitude toward women before when they stood by and did nothing during the rapes at Baylor. For years, we've seen the NBA turn a blind eye toward women victims of domestic abuse at the hands of their star players.
Why should we be surprised now at the NCAA continuing this pattern of discrimination and degradation of women? The line has now been drawn in the sand, first by Hollywood, now by the NBA and NCAA, either accept their 'progressive sexual agenda' or pay the price.
North Carolina will not play that game. We value our women too much to put a price tag on their heads.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.