Just prior to the inauguration of President Donald Trump, a group of evangelical faith leaders and prayer warriors gathered in Washington, D.C., to establish a spiritual shield of protection around the new president and his administration.
This group, which has become known as the POTUS (President of the United States) Shield, is now preparing the way for the shift in our nation that many believe the Lord has told us is coming. Their mission features the following principles:
- to assemble, structure and activate the POTUS Shield as a powerfully interactive spiritual, apostolic, prophetic force that acts and reacts in unity, with efficiency and expedience;
- to be a leadership forum that is inclusive and embraces the Bible-believing body of Christ, with a kingdom heart to embrace the body of Christ as one, even as prayed by our Lord as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 17;
- to connect as an apostolic network exclusively assigned to the affirmation and reformation of the United States of America as one nation under God;
- to discern, declare and decree the strategies of the Lord for our nation, with a special sensitivity to the three branches of the United States government;
- to prepare the way and coordinate the simultaneous spiritual alignment of the kingdom shift that is manifesting and impacting the government and the church; and
- to lay the foundation to convene in Philadelphia in March during Purim to declare a renewed covenant as the renewed United States of America, as one nation under God, and to commission and plan similar covenants in each of the 50 states in the Union.
In alignment with the last principle on that list, the POTUS Shield's council members are inviting others to join them in Ohio to take part in three days of intercession, prayers, declarations and decrees of the Word of the Lord over our nation. The goal: to secure a "blessed release of strategies, revelation and planning" during the open window provided by Purim.
"We focused first on the White House, the Supreme Court and Capitol Hill," the group states. "Now, we are moving onto other assignments, including state capitols and agencies."
The three-day event will take place March 9-11 at Touch Heaven Ministries in 10 Canfield, Ohio. The schedule includes:
- Thursday, March 9—7 p.m.: Kick off the convocation with worship, prayer and praise
- Friday, March 10—9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.: Reconvene for prayer, declaration, and decree
- Saturday, March 11—9 a.m.-1 p.m.: Strategic planning and revelation through the open windows of Purim
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer