In Washington, D.C., late Friday afternoon or evening is when you release information that is either damaging or you would just as soon no one knew about.
The FBI released 189 more pages of documents from its year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state late Friday. It was definitely damaging, and probably something neither the bureau nor the Clinton campaign wanted you to know about.
Here are six of the most bombshell revelations from the document dump:
- One Platte River Networks IT worker joked that a 60-day retention policy for Clinton emails would be a "cover-up operation."
- Clinton used a Gmail account at least once during a trip to Croatia when storms were disrupting her receipt of emails.
- According to interview notes, Bryan Pagliano, who set up and maintained the server, told the FBI some State Department officials had asked him in late 2009 or early 2010 to convey to Clinton's "inner circle" that her use of a private server could pose a "federal records retention issue."
- During a separate interview, another State Department official—whose name was redacted from the released document—said, "Wow," before declining to comment further when asked by FBI agents to review specific email exchanges that had been sent using Clinton's unprotected email server.
- Contrary to what President Obama has previously said, longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin told the FBI that the White House was made aware she was using a private email when Clinton changed her "primary email address," so she could still send emails directly to President Obama.
- In fact, President Obama used a pseudonym—which was redacted from the FBI documents—to communicate with Clinton on her private email server, which even shocked Abedin—prompting a "How is that not classified?" exclamation when she was shown a 2012 email exchange between Clinton and the president.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details