Anne Graham Lotz appeared on Newsmax TV on Monday to promote her new book The Daniel Prayer.
During that interview, however, host Steve Malzberg asked her about the current state of the presidential race and who she would be voting for in November. The daughter of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham and founder of AnGeL Ministries said she would vote for the GOP nominee, even if it's businessman Donald Trump.
"Whoever gets that nomination, and it looks like it may be Mr. Trump—I don't know how things will fall out—I will vote for whoever gets that nomination," she said. "And then when I vote for him, I'm going to pray for him every day. Daniel served under Nebuchadnezzar, he was like the Saddam Hussein of his day, and in the end, Nebuchadnezzar gave glory to the God of Daniel because of what he saw in Daniel's life."
Lotz also noted that she cannot vote for the Democratic Party nominee, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in spite of her accomplishments as a woman. There are just too many problems that give her pause in the Democratic presidential front-runner's record.
"Just the Benghazi situation is one, and other things," she said. "There are some things there that are not right."
Like her brother, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association President Franklin Graham, who has been traveling the country on his 50-state Decision America Tour, Lotz repeated the need for a solution to the nation's troubles that is focused on God, not mankind. She said the situation in America today is "beyond human solution."
"I don't think one man can make a difference, maybe make a difference in a negative or positive way, but not turn this nation back to its foundation and sort things out," she said. "It's like every day, everywhere you look, there's something unbelievable happening. You cannot believe this is America."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details