Lynne Patton has heard all the stories about presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, and she's had enough.
In a five-minute YouTube video, the Trump Organization executive in charge of charitable giving—who is both a woman and an African American—unloads her own surprising story about the man who says he wants to "Make America Great Again." In the video, she begins by explaining she is the daughter of a man born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, and that "no amount of money in the world that could buy my loyalty to a family that would subscribe to such intolerant and bigoted ideologies" as has been ascribed to Trump and his family.
"The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I've ever had the privilege of knowing and be honored to call friends," she says. "They have been incredibly loyal to me, and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world, hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked."
At one point in the video, she chokes up with emotion over the story she says she needs to tell—a story that talks about substance abuse and second chances. The video, which was posted Monday, has already been viewed more than 1.3 million times.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.