This comment from my recent Charisma article on the liberal leftist anti-Christ agenda so accurately identifies the current problem in our nation.
Millions and millions and MILLIONS of liberals are Christians. They read their bibles. Attend church. Donate to Christian causes. Love Jesus.
Please, Mr. Farias, I beg you not to divide the Body of Christ over politics.
Even if you don't love liberals, love Christ, and his church.
- You can no longer be a leftist liberal and be a Christian at the same time.
- You cannot read your Bible with unfiltered lenses and be a leftist liberal.
- You cannot attend a church that preaches and teaches the unadulterated gospel and be a leftist liberal.
- You cannot love the real biblical Jesus and be a leftist liberal.
- A true liberal now represents an evil, anti-Christ agenda.
- I am not dividing the body of Christ over politics, but over evil. As a preacher I bear the responsibility of exposing the evil in a society and a backslidden church. The light of Christ brings a sword and division (Luke 12:51-53). There is so much more I could say about this, but I will refrain for now.
- I love liberals, but I don't love the evil wicked systems in politics and the world.
- I love Christ, and that's why I obey Him. Pleasing Him is far more important than popularity and man's approval.
- I love Christ's church, and that gives me great cause to prepare her as a bride without spot and wrinkle for the Bridegroom. That is a big part of my calling.
- Millions of liberal "Christians" represent the ultimate hypocrisy of American Christianity. It is an evil dichotomy that is defiling much of the church and destroying America. Many of these "Christians" will never change even though God is giving them opportunities. My hope is now in the remnant people of God to advance His kingdom while still extending mercy to those headed for selective judgment.
The commentator saw my article as judgment when, in fact, it is the greatest of mercies to warn the deceived and unrepentant.
As I read in an earlier post this past week, foundational to the real prophetic gospel, especially as the return of the Lord draws near, is the calling out of God's remnant people from these evil wicked systems, so that they would not come under the judgment of God. God doesn't just judge individual people; He also judges systems, and He will judge the false church systems of man. This is a principle of judgment and what I consider to be a plumb line end-time truth.
"Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues" (Rev. 18:4, Berean Study Bible).
Jesus said in Matthew 24:12 that just before His return the spirit of this age, which is lawlessness, will cause the agape love of many to grow cold. The aforementioned commentator who professes Christ is guilty of such. It's the worst of evils and puts him in a position to be selectively judged for his false profession.
In the American/Western context, lawlessness is now expressed as "tolerance." The commentator espouses to this tolerance gospel by suggesting that my exposing the liberal leftist anti-Christ agenda makes me loveless toward them, Christ and His church. He has been blinded and deceived by the spirit of the world that touts the tolerance gospel that is void of all righteous judgment. Whenever you hear the word "tolerance" now, you can be sure that what follows is a sophisticated explanation of why the Bible no longer means what it says.
Please hear me. Church systems that have been erected on the wrong foundation must, according to God's laws, bear the fruit of the unbiblical seeds that have been planted within them. These are false systems that God will allow to continue throughout the church age, which are the tares that grow up with the wheat that must reach maturity during the final harvest season.
Another commentator got it right:
"Not many on these comment sections understand the true way to protect a nation. It is dangerous and unpopular, and we have unprecedented freedoms that are slowly being eroded by ideologies that are totally against what God says in His Word."
Bert Farias' books are forerunners to personal holiness, the move of God, and the return of the Lord. They also combat the departure from the faith and turning away from the truth we are seeing today. The Tumultuous 2020s and Beyond is his latest release to help believers navigate through the new decade and emerge as an authentic remnant. Other materials/resources are available on his website, Holy Fire Ministries. You can follow him personally on Facebook, his Facebook ministry page, or Twitter.
Never miss another Spirit-filled news story again. Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Three Summer Deals from Charisma: