The pro-Israel Christian community in the United States supports Israel's intention to declare sovereignty in the Jordan Valley, and parts of Judea and Samaria.
Pastor Mario Bramnick, president of Latino Coalition for Israel, said, "As evangelicals, we applaud President Trump's historic, bold and decisive actions on behalf of Israel, including, the move of the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognition of the Golan Heights as part of the State of Israel, and withdrawing from the disastrous nuclear deal with Iran.
Evangelical Christians believe that the land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people, as stated in the Bible, and consistent with the Trump administration's "Pompeo Doctrine," which clarified the U.S. position that Israeli settlements are not a violation of international law. Recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Judea and Samaria, therefore, is the natural progression of the Trump administration's Israeli policy and will allow the administration to be remembered for restoring God's people to His promised land.
Bramnick said, "As the progressive left is trying to destroy the pillars of American culture and to rewrite history, we strongly support President Trump's commitment to restoring our Judeo-Christian foundation by revamping the school curriculum to purge anti-American history and replacing it with reverence for the founding of our nation, and by replacing the statues of our Founding Fathers that have been desecrated by the rioters.
"Our Judeo-Christian foundations will be further restored by recognizing Judea and Samaria as fundamentally part of the Jewish state of Israel," he added. "While Judeo-Christian values are under attack globally, President Trump could make a once-in-a-millennia decision to put 'Judeo' back in 'Judeo-Christian values' by recognizing the full 30% of Judea and Samaria as a part of Israel."
The evangelical community's vote in 2016 was a decisive factor in the election of President Donald J. Trump. The administration's policies towards Israel have far surpassed the evangelical community's greatest expectations. The president's support of Israel's intention to declare sovereignty over Judea and Samaria is the natural extension of his foreign policy and would garner an even greater evangelical support in the 2020 elections in November.
The administration's affirmation of Israel's declaration of sovereignty would additionally limit the ability of any future administration to undo the historic foreign policy accomplishments of this one and would solidify President Trump as the historic leader who moved the region toward peace and prosperity.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.