As war drums beat across the Middle East, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is calling for Christians around the world to urgently pray for the security of the Jewish people and their American friends. Ayatollah Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader, stated yesterday that he does not see "any difference between America and Israel in this conflict" referring to the killing by the United States Armed Forces of Qasem Soleimani. Soleimani was the chief exporter of the Iranian revolution through Iran's International Revolutionary Guards Corps/Quds Force. Quds is the Arabic name for "Jerusalem;" the purpose of the organization led by Soleimani was to destroy the state of Israel, removing every Jew from Jerusalem.
Mrs. Yael Eckstein, president of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, issues the following statement: "Iran has made it clear again and again that their goal is to wipe Israel off the map. In Israel, we know something about Iranian rockets and missiles. Their rockets come from Gaza into southern Israel on a regular basis, and their missiles are pointed toward Israel most days, but yesterday over 15 Iranian ballistic missiles were shot toward U.S. soldiers in Iraq. The Iranians also stated that if the United States retaliated, then they would shoot missiles toward Tel Aviv and Haifa as well as the United Arab Emirates cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Thank God the United States government has killed the foremost terrorist from the world's leading sponsor of terror, and thank God no U.S. casualties were reported in the Iranian air strikes, but this remains an emergency situation that could lead to a regional war with Israel in its bullseye. I'm calling upon Christians and Jews everywhere to unite together in prayer for peace, and—if there is war—to pray for a swift and decisive victory."
Due to the generous contributions of Christian friends of Israel, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews will be prepared to provide emergency services in the event of a regional, military escalation. The ministry has already deployed thousands of mobile bomb shelters and has a network of volunteers stretching throughout the state of Israel.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details