Since the kidnapping and murder of the three Israeli teens Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16; and Naftali Fraenkel, 16; in June 2014, the Palestinian Authority (PA) has paid over 350,000 shekels (over $ 98,000) in terror rewards to the Hamas terrorist convicted of planning their abduction as well as to the families of two other terrorists who carried it out and who were later killed while resisting arrest, reports Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).
The terrorist convicted for planning the kidnapping and murder of the teens—Husam Al-Qawasmi—was arrested on July 11, 2014, says PMW. Having now served five years in prison, Al-Qawasmi is having his salary doubled by the PA, from 2,000 to 4,000 shekels a month. The organizer of this murderous attack has already been paid 98,400 shekels by the PA since his arrest, says the watchdog, which says it has closely monitored the 'Pay for Slay' policy.
The PA is also said to pay monthly allowances to the families of the two dead terrorists, Marwan Al-Qawasmi and Amer Abu Aisheh, it says.
Because Al-Qawasmi was married and had a child, the PA pays his family 400 shekels extra for his wife and 200 shekels extra for the child, in addition to the basic allowance of 1,400 shekels per month, PMW notes.
The second dead terrorist, Amer Abu Aisheh, was also married and had three children. Accordingly, in addition to the basic allowance of 1,400 shekels/month, the PA pays his family 400 shekels extra for his wife and 600 shekels extra for his children, the watchdog adds.
Salaries to terrorists have risen by 11.8% in 2019, says PMW.
The PA has criticized Israel for deducting the equivalent sums of the terror payments from tax revenues, which Jerusalem transfers to the Palestinians. As a protest, it has refused to receive any of the monies from Israel but has accused the Jewish State of causing the PA's economic collapse.
This article originally appeared at unitedwithisrael.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details