Let me be clear! I love the blasting of the shofar. However in our corporate worship, have we overused the shofar to the point of disrespecting it?
Is it helpful when people are free to bring their own personal shofar to a worship meeting and sound it at their every impulse? In private we are free to worship any way we please, but in public, with others around us, we must be respectful of their own worship experience as well. Furthermore, should not the Elders "who govern the affairs of the congregation" (1 Tim. 5:17) oversee the use of the shofar in the congregation, even as the sons of Aaron did in Ancient Israel (Num. 10:8)?
In our latest video, we deal these questions and more:
For the original article, visit messiahsmandate.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details