The photos and the video and the sounds have become all too familiar. A flash of light—a massive explosion—horrified screams of the dying and wounded.
This time in Manchester, England—at a concert filled with young teenagers and their parents.
What was supposed to be a night of music and dancing and childhood frivolity—ended in carnage.
"Horrific, horrific injuries. Terrible," President Trump said. "Dozens of innocent people, beautiful young children savagely murdered in this heinous attack upon humanity."
An untold number of children and their parents were massacred by Islamic radicals—killed in the name of the religion of peace.
In response—there have been candlelight vigils and calls for peace and understanding—but the Muslim jihadists do not want peace. They want death.
The Islamic radicals will not stop until they have killed every last one of us—Christians, Jews, gay, straight.
The time has come to eliminate this evil from the face of the planet. The time has come for nations around the world to stop appeasing the Islamists.
"We must drive out the terrorists and extremists from our midst, obliterate this evil ideology and protect and defend our citizens and people of the world," the president said. "All civilized nations must be united in this effort."
And we must do our part in the United States. We must secure our borders, we must investigate those who come here from the birthplace of this radical ideology and we must do whatever is necessary to prevent American blood from being shed on American soil.
Yet, there are still apologists for the radical Islamists—from Hollywood to the halls of Congress. They seem to think we can win over the hearts and minds of the jihadists with bouquets of flowers and gentle hugs.
That sort of philosophy is not only foolish but it's downright dangerous.
How many more times do we have to listen to breathless news anchors lecturing us about not rushing to judgment?
The Presbyterians and the Lutherans are not the ones strapping on backpacks filled with nails and blowing themselves up. The Methodists and Baptists aren't beheading people. The Catholics are not flying jetliners into buildings.
So spare us the politically correct garbage.
How many more children must die at the hands of radical Muslims—slain in the name of the religion of peace?
How many more citizens of the world must be sacrificed to satisfy the bloodlust of these brutal savages?
How many more times, America? How many more times?
Todd Starnes is host of "Fox News & Commentary," heard on hundreds of radio stations. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter, be sure to join his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter. His latest book is The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details