Who does Hillary Clinton find more deplorable—the Islamic radicals or Donald Trump supporters?
I read a transcript of her remarks on Sept. 19 in the aftermath of the terror attacks in Minnesota, New York and New Jersey and—to be honest—it's hard to tell.
"We will defend our country and we will defeat the evil, twisted ideology of the terrorists," she declared.
Notice that she condemned the ideology of the Muslims bad guys—but she did not actually condemn the Muslim bad guys.
As a matter of fact, she carefully suggested that we not make any generalizations regarding Muslim-Americans.
"There are millions of law-abiding peaceful Muslim-Americans," she said.
Heaven forbid anyone would make gross generalizations in the aftermath of yet more terrorist attacks committed in the name of Allah.
Although just last week Mrs. Clinton made some gross generalizations about Donald Trump and his supporters.
Let's refresh the mainstream media's memory, shall we?
"You could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," she told a bunch of supporters at a LGBT fundraiser. "Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it."
She went on to call all of us deplorables "irredeemable" and "not American."
But on Sept. 19 she chided us—urging us to refrain from hateful rhetoric.
"Let's not get diverted and distracted by the kind of campaign rhetoric we hear coming from the other side," she said.
Well, ma'am—that train has already left the station.
Instead of condemning the Islamic radicals, she attacked Mr. Trump—accusing him of aiding and abetting the Islamists.
"We know that Donald Trump's comments have been used online for recruitment of terrorists," she said.
Mrs. Clinton went on to say "the kind of rhetoric and language that Mr. Trump has used is giving aid and comfort to our adversaries."
She accused the Republican nominee for president of treason—treason!
And yet there was not a disparaging word about the real jihadists—the one who tried to blow us to kingdom come. There was not a peep about the one who stabbed 10 Americans in Minnesota.
So who does Hillary Clinton find more revolting—Islamic Radicals or American Deplorables?
Todd Starnes is host of "Fox News & Commentary," heard on hundreds of radio stations. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter, be sure to join his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter. His latest book is The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details