"If the ACLU and its allies are going to succeed, then good men have to be destroyed."
So says pastor and founder of Vision America Rick Scarborough, host of the Mixing Church and State God's Way podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. He has studied the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and its activities through the years and is convinced, he says, that "The American Civil Liberties Union is an anti-American organization, carrying out the evil intent of its communist founder, Roger Baldwin. The fact that so few people in the U.S. are familiar with this evil man is a testament to the power of the left, especially those in the media to suppress the truth from the people of our nation about this organization.
"Thankfully, their veneer of respectability is being peeled away by men like Alan Sears and Craig Osten, who through their book, The ACLU vs. America, set forth the truth about the ACLU and expose what they believe," Scarborough says, adding, "I hope to awaken a few more people to the intent of this diabolical league of lawyers and their accessories to the courts. Few organizations on earth, including terrorist organizations overseas, pose a greater threat to American ideals than the ACLU."
Scarborough also points out that "for more than 200 years, this nation's leaders made no apology for the acknowledgement of God. Undeterred, the [11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals] cited the abridgement of the separation clause" in its judgment against Judge Roy Moore and the public display of the Ten Commandments.
However, "Judge Moore ... was and is a personal friend. Many of you know his name has been synonymous with accusations made while he was running for the U.S. Senate— salacious accusations—but I've known this man up close and personal," Scarborough says. "I've seen the depth of his personal devotion to Christ, his incredible knowledge of God's Word. I don't know of any other adult who can quote such lengthy passages of Scripture and history, because of his great mind.
"But he serves as an example of what the left will do to anyone who on behalf of Jesus Christ takes a bold and public stand," Scarborough says. "We are living increasingly in the age of lawlessness. And if the ACLU and their allies are going to succeed, then good men have to be destroyed."
To learn more about the dangers of the ACLU and what concerned Christians can do in response, listen to the entire podcast here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details