The battle is raging, in the natural the odds are not in your favor, but does this mean you are defeated? No, it does not. Now is not the time to give up, but the time to pick up the sword of the Spirit and wield it in your favor. "Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God" (Eph. 6:17). The sword of the Spirit is the spoken Word of God. And you have to take up the Scriptures and speak them aloud until they produce what you have need of.
Do you allow Satan the last word in a battle? If so, don't. Words have the power to produce life or death. It's important to override the enemy's report of defeat and death with words of faith, life, and victory. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit" (Prov. 18:21).
If you receive a bad medical report filled with death and doom, override it with spoken words of faith. Say aloud, "I shall not die, but I shall live and declare the works of the Lord" (Ps. 118:17).
If they say, "There is no hope." You turn the situation around and speak forth, "Then I am in right standing for a miracle. According to Matthew 19:26, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Is this craziness? No, it's faith talk, and it is pleasing to the Father. And if you will work it, it will produce life and healing every time. But you must be consistent. And only speak God's healing promises over yourself. Do not speak about the death report. Speak God's report that decrees, "But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit that lives in you" (Rom. 8:11).
The vocabulary of faith defies the natural realm of understanding. And it is a supernatural weapon given to us to use for God's glory in our lives. And if and when we do wield this weapon of faith and decree life in place of death, healing instead of sickness and strength over weakness, the manifestation of our much desired miracle will manifest.
Becky Dvorak is a prophetic healing evangelist and the author of DARE to Believe, Greater Than Magic and The Healing Creed. Visit her at authorbeckydvorak.com.
This article originally appeared at authorbeckydvorak.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details