Many have claimed "nothing happened" when the Shemitah ended its turn this year, but there's an explanation for that, says Charisma Founder and CEO Steve Strang.
For starters, Eul 29—the end of the 2015 Shemitah—fell on a Sunday, so U.S. stock market demise could not happen. But the ripples of the ancient cycle still affected the global economy.
The reality of the Shemitah's consequences didn't exactly line up with our expectations though, much like when Jesus came as the Messiah.
"If you remember, when Jesus came the first time, didn't He fulfill the prophecies?" Strang asks Jim Bakker. "But wasn't it different than what the Jews were looking for? So much so that most Jews even today don't recognize Yeshua as their Messiah. I believe that when Jesus comes back that it's going to fulfill all of the prophecies. But it's probably going to be different than we think."
Watch the video to see more.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details