Gay and lesbian couples are featured prominently in Tylenol's new #HowWeFamily campaign, which aims to change the face of the American family.
A same-sex prom couple and two gay dads with a baby are among those featured in the campaign's first TV ad. A voiceover declares, "Family isn't defined by who you love, but how."
Tylenol is glorifying all modern family types by stating a family is based on love not traditional marriage, and then showing gay couples with their children. One Million Moms believes family is based on love, but this does not justify normalizing sin. 1MM does not agree with the need for Tylenol to support same-sex marriages or couples.
Plus, Tylenol recently used a lesbian couple shown nose to nose in a printed magazine ad. It was included in Good Housekeeping's June 2015 issue on page 21, to name one example. At the bottom of the ad it states that Tylenol is a national corporate partner with the Human Rights Campaign.
Companies should advertise the quality of their products, or in this case, how and when to take a medication and why it works. They should not be highlighting who is attracted to whom or who sleeps with whom. This is a marketing decision Tylenol will regret.
This gay-inclusive commercial is attempting to desensitize viewers. There is concern about the way this ad is pushing the LGBT agenda, but an even greater concern is the way that they are attempting to redefine "family."
Monica Cole is the director of OneMillionMoms.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details