For any of you who may not have yet heard, my precious husband, Steve, went home to be with Jesus on Sunday evening. As you are probably aware, he had been battling a brutal and aggressive form of melanoma cancer for many years, and throughout this long fight we have seen the hand of the Lord move miraculously on his behalf over and over again.
Words are inadequate to express how deeply we miss him, and although our hearts presently grieve, we know that he has entered into his eternal reward. He is now alongside the lover of his soul, his Savior and very best friend, Jesus. We can rejoice because Steve is now free from every hint of pain and physical struggle, and every limitation is removed for eternity.
Steve's passion for souls and his drive to seek and win the lost for Christ served as the motivation for all that he did. He labored in the harvest field with his whole heart; he gave it his all.
We want you to realize how much he cared for you, our friends and supporters in this ministry. It was such a blessing to know that you believe in this work enough to stand with us through prayer and financial support. Together we have been able to promote and carry the gospel of Jesus Christ around the globe for almost four decades! Countless millions of people have been reached. The name of Jesus has been lifted high, and He has drawn the lost and hurting unto Himself. And you have had a part in that! What a glorious day that will be when we all stand together on the other side of heaven and truly see the fruit of these efforts.
The memorial service for Steve will be held Friday at Brownsville Assembly of God in Pensacola, Fla., beginning at 7:00 pm CST. Daystar Television and God TV have graciously stepped forward to televise the service, and it will also be accessible via live stream. (See the Brownsville website, brownsvilleag.org).
Please know how deeply grateful I am for your prayers. There is still so much work to be done; the harvest is more ready than ever, and we cannot shrink back now! At Steve Hill Ministries, our focus remains steadfast on Jesus, and we will follow His direction as we go forward.
Stay tuned, as in the days ahead we will share more about future ministry opportunities. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Steve Hill Ministries, which will serve to help us in our work to bring more souls to Jesus.
Jeri Hill was married to Steve Hill for 35 years. They recently relocated to the Gulf Shores of Alabama, where Steve went home to be with Jesus.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details