Max Davis was a skeptical journalist living in Louisiana.
Josiah Cullen was a 9-year-old nonverbal autistic boy living in Minnesota.
And when God put them together in a supernatural way, both their lives changed.
"God knew I would get the story out," Davis tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. And his new book, Jesus, Josiah and Me, shares that story—the story of the prophetic visions and messages Cullen received about Davis, all of which took place without the two having met in person.
Their initial connection came through an author friend who knew Josiah's mother, Tahni. The first day the friend told Tahni about Davis, her son had a prophetic word for him, typing it into his tablet as his mother asked, "Does this have anything to do with Max?" without mentioning he was an author or anything else about him.
"Lots to do with Max, yes," he typed, adding some other specific words about Davis' writing and how God intended to use him in the kingdom.
When Davis' friend told him about this message, he responded with his typical skepticism, he says. But after pressing her more, he was convinced: Josiah was real. And God was at work in powerful ways.
"Over the next 3 1/2 years, I got over 20 pages of messages, sovereign messages from this boy with information that nobody could know, not even his mother," Davis says. And all of them, he adds, were intended to share the story that is "ultimately about Jesus and Him being fully present in our lives and leading people to the gospel."
For more from Max Davis about how God used Josiah Cullen to reveal His power, not only to Davis but to the many who would read his story, listen to this entire episode of Greenelines here, and be sure to subscribe to Greenelines on your favorite podcast platform for more inspiring stories like this one.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details