The prophetic word Cindy Jacobs gave him made no sense.
But when Chuck Pierce went home after receiving it, his wife, Pam, affirmed it.
And what God did next would change his life and his ministry forever.
"I don't see you traveling like you've been traveling," Pierce says Jacobs told him in January 2020. "I see something God is going to do to regroup you, so you develop a new prototype for revival."
"My life, you remember, was traveling to the nations," Pierce tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. "The year before, I'd gone 578,000 travel miles. That's a lot of going.
"And then by March, I'd already gone over 100,000 miles, he says. "But COVID happened; everything shut down. So I had to say, 'Lord, what do I do?' and the Lord said, 'Start off in your backyard."
Pierce says that before long, he was spending four hours a day before the Lord on his deck in the backyard. "I started working out my whole life for the future, which I'm still doing from my backyard. And then I had to watch the Lord reform my boundaries.
"We had a fire pit there; I would build that fire, and the Lord would say, 'Watch the fire,'" he says. "And I would watch how that fire would come up. And the Lord said, 'This is what I am going to do in you.'
"And then from my backyard, I started seeing how to redo this whole place, how to reach the nations," Pierce says. "We had started doing web church 15 years prior; this was the only way we could do church now. So in the midst of it ... everything started reforming that had never formed before."
Pierce says that although his ministry has now reformed, "The important thing is that the fire in me reformed." And that's the lesson he believes we all must learn: to start with ourselves, to look within to see the fire that God wants to rekindle and reform on His altar.
For much more from Chuck Pierce on how to meet God at the altar and rekindle His fire, listen to the entire episode of Greenelines at this link, and be sure to subscribe to Greenelines on your favorite podcast platform so you don't miss inspiring stories like this one. Watch for Chuck's new book, Rekindle the Altar Fire, at this link or wherever fine books are sold.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details