The Lord recently gave me a powerful prophetic vision in a corporate prayer meeting.
In the vision, I saw a large beautiful male lion. The lion was laying down, staring straight ahead. Then the lion stood, did a small stretch and then shook his mane.
After he shook his mane, he let out a roar and started walking forward with purpose. As I continued to pray, I saw the vision again and again. Each time, the vision was the same, and the lion would always shake his mane.
When I got home, I did some research about why a lion may shake his mane. I discovered that a lion will shake his mane right before he is going to move forward or roar. When a lion shakes his mane, he is showing every creature that may be around him his authority and dominance.
I believe this vision was a prophetic picture for the body of Christ in this hour. The lion is about to shake his mane and let out a roar that will shake the nations. God is on the move and when the lion of the tribe of Judah shakes His mane, He will not be stopped as He moves forward! This is the Hebrew year of 5780, the year of the mouth. This is the year of the roar!
In this season, the enemy has attempted to divide us in any and every way that He can. The enemy has tried to isolate the body of Christ by attempting to keep us from gathering to worship. He has also tried to divide us between political parties, point of view and race.
The enemy knows the power of unity, this is why he attempts to bring division. I believe God wants to multiply us in this season, not divide us!
Under the umbrella of the kingdom of God, all division loses its power. When God roars, the power struggle ends, and we all see who is really in charge. The King of kings and Lord of lords is getting ready to let out a roar that will strike fear in every principality and power that may try to oppose Him!
I believe God will reveal Himself to us in this season as a mighty lion, full of power and with all dominion! My friends, the lion of the tribe of Judah is standing up, and when the lion shakes His mane, God is about to release a roar in the earth. The roar of the kingdom of God will bring down evil systems and false religious structures.
Anytime God wants to manifest His kingdom in the earth, He uses His sons and daughters. God wants to move His people forward and bring the agenda of heaven into the earth. I believe God is calling for each of us to stand up and roar with Him. We must roar until we see heaven invade earth, until darkness flees and righteousness rules in our land. The lion is shaking His mane, getting ready to roar and move His people forward!
Joe Joe Dawson is the founder and apostle of Roar Apostolic Network and Roar Church Texarkana. Joe Joe is married to the love of his life, Autumn Dawson, and the Dawsons teach a lifestyle of revival and awakening.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details