An unlikely pairing has formed between the embattled founder of MyPillow, Mike Lindell and American TV host and comedian Jimmy Kimmel.
"I am one of your biggest fans," Kimmel said after following the first nearly 24 hours of the event.
Tonight, Mike Lindell will appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35 p.m. Eastern on ABC.
"I am already in Hollywood, and it is sure a strange place with everyone masked up; it feels like a different country," Lindell commented before his live appearance.
Lindell's new app, Frank, and the 40-hour "Frankathon" came under heavy attack, resulting in the platform being taken off the air. Despite best preparation against such difficulties, Frank came back online with only video capabilities.
"We have spent millions of dollars to safeguard the site, but even with that, the attacks have been so relentless, we have had to run only the video," Lindell said. But he promises the problems will be remedied by May 10. Until then, he urges everyone eager to use the site to patiently wait.
Lindell will be discussing this most recent attack on his efforts to promote free speech on tonight's Kimmel Live! show, as well as his firm belief that faith will rise again in America, ;revival will burst forth, and the voice of the ones crying out in the wilderness will be heard.
In the face of it all, Lindell has a simple message and request for prayer: "I am not worried about anything because I trust in God. He is in charge, and we are in the middle of the greatest revival in history, so all is to His glory."
Lindell echoes the sentiments of bestselling author Stephen Strang, who says, "I believe it is imperative that believers rise up in this hour and pray. God has a plan for America, but He is also a God of righteousness and justice."
Amir George directs The World Helpline at theworldhelpline.org.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details