Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson took to Instagram Wednesday to reveal he, his wife and their two young daughters have tested positive for COVID-19, calling the news "a real kick in the gut."
"We as a family are good," he said. "We are no longer contagious and we are, thank God, we are healthy." Johnson added he and his family were exposed to the illness by "close family friends" who were "devastated" to learn it led to his entire family becoming sick.
Johnson, the highest-paid actor in Hollywood, described the ordeal as "one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family," noting his wife, Lauren Hashian, suffered the worst symptoms.
Their two daughters—4-year-old Jasmine and 2-year-old Tiana—are recovering well.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.