God is abandoning America, Anne Graham Lotz says, because we abandoned Him and refuse to repent for three specific sins: abortion, abandoning Israel and gay marriage.
"I don't think we are too far gone, but I believe we are reaching the point of no return," Lotz said in a video.
The evangelist says our country easily fulfills Romans 1, which details how God gave man over to sin.
"God just backs away and gives us over in His first path in this downward spiral to sexual immorality. That is the sexual revolution, that is free sex, which actually is very expensive," Lotz says.
"When we refuse to repent of our sin and turn to God, then in [Romans 1] verse 26, God gives us over to sexual depravity, which is what we see all around us today. Then, we refuse to repent of our sin and turn to God."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details