Evangelist Franklin Graham will no longer stand in complacency for President Barack Obama's apparent endorsement of Islam.
Mr. President, I read in the The New York Times today where you reportedly blasted Donald J. Trump for wanting to tighten the borders and accused him of painting a whole religion as violent.
A Muslim can murder 49 innocent people in a gay club, and you still defend the religion of Islam.
But a Christian who refuses to bake a homosexual's wedding cake endures prosecution, financial ruin, and nation-wide shaming because of their faith, and you stay silent!
What Omar Mateen did was following the teachings of the Koran. It is incomprehensible that you will not acknowledge the dangers of Islam's teachings in order to protect the American people under your watch.
Obama called the horrific massacre a "hate crime" and an "act of terror" during his remarks. However, he also still calls Muslims American allies.
"Since before I was president, I've been clear about how extremist groups have perverted Islam to justify terrorism. As president, I have called on our Muslim friends and allies at home and around the world to work with us to reject this twisted interpretation of one of the world's great religions," Obama said in his remarks.
Meanwhile, the president has said virtually nothing as Christians in the United States pay exorbitant fines for following Christ.
Aaron and Melissa Klein of SweetCakes by Melissa were fined $135,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding ceremony.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details