If you're a family man or woman and don't go to a big church, "you are so stinkin' selfish," says pastor and author Andy Stanley.
It boils down to how people build communities and friendships, particularly for children and teenagers.
"We want churches to be large enough so that there are enough middle-schoolers and high-schoolers so that we don't have one youth group with middle school and high school together," Stanley says. "We want there to be so many adults that there will be so many middle-school and high-school kids so that we can have two separate environments."
Stanley argues that this model will keep the gospel alive for the next generation.
Beg to differ? Click here to watch the video to see the rest of his points and sound off.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details