- Boy Scouts to Vote This Week on Lifting Ban on Gay Youth
- Survivors Pulled From Oklahoma Tornado Debris as Toll Falls
- Far-Right Activist Commits Suicide in Paris Notre Dame Cathedral
- Deadly Tornadoes Still Pose Threats Across US
- Oklahoma Tornado Victim Thanks God in Midst of Tragedy
- 5 Killed, 6 Injured in Church Group Van Crash
- Gay Marriage Law Strains UK Cameron's Leadership, Government
- Shooting Death of Gay Man Rocks New York's Cradle of Gay Rights
- Brazilian Judicial Panel Paves Way for Gay Marriage
- Disgraced Cardinal to Leave Scotland for Penance
Monday's 2-mile-wide tornado that struck Moore, Okla., has left at least 24 dead, with more missing. But the county's undersheriff is optimistic the town will recover, with God's grace.
The United States has appointed a special envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism as a new State Department report warned about incidents in Venezuela, Egypt and Iran. Will it help?
A whistleblower from the Department of Justice released an email showing that the Obama administration is requiring federal workers to publicly embrace and affirm homosexuality.
Read the story of Rita Smith, a mom who prayed for her son before picking him up from his cluttered schoolyard after a tornado brought death and destruction to Moore, Okla., Monday afternoon.
Raleigh First Assembly of God annually hosts a One Day With God event that's all about reconciliation between inmates and God and inmates and their children.
Pre-dawn emergency workers searched for survivors in the rubble of homes, primary schools and a hospital in an Oklahoma City suburb ravaged by a massive Monday afternoon tornado feared to have killed up to 91 people.
Franklin Graham has vowed continued prayer, spiritual support and disaster relief to tornado victims in Oklahoma. Please join us in praying for the victims of this massive storm.
Houston abortionist Douglas Karpen is being accused of performing illegal late-term abortions similar to the ones Dr. Kermit Gosnell was convicted of last week.
On June 12, the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference will hold a special town hall meeting and prayer rally on the topic of immigration reform in Washington, D.C.
Now in its 24th year of leading national and international Christian revivals, Harvest Crusades with Pastor Greg Laurie will host an event this fall in historic Philadelphia, the birthplace of our nation.