Jill Duggar Dillard and her husband Derick jet setted to Central America earlier this year to dive head first into missions.
It seems their work for the kingdom is paying off!
"The gang violence has been something we have been very aware of, especially during the last month. We have seen Isaiah 61:1 come to life," Dillard writes on their family's blog. "... We have had the opportunity to minister to several gang members and even see some come to freedom in Christ!"
The Duggar clan bid goodbye to the little family in July, about six weeks after allegations surfaced about the oldest son molesting some of his sisters.
Now, the Dillard family is focused on their mission work.
Watch the video to see Derick worshipping in what is reported to be El Salvador.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.