The cancel culture mob is coming after us more than ever.
Last week, we set up our "Cemetery of Innocents" display at Gonzaga University—where we displayed 972 bright pink crosses to memorialize the pre-born lives ended by Planned Parenthood abortionists every day.
During the event our pro-life student leaders were screamed at and harassed by pro-abortion radicals.Our students (most of whom are women) were even berated with chants of "no uterus, no opinion."
Thomas, unfortunately this type of harassment is the reality we have to prepare all of our students for during our leadership trainings.
But it gets worse.
When the president of our Gonzaga Students for Life group got home later that day, she found her house covered in toilet paper.
While this may have been considered a harmless prank in years past, the message pro-abortion radicals sent our students is clear:I know where you live, so you better shut up!
The abortion lobby and its radical protestors know they can't win the argument over abortion, so they are doing everything they can to shut you and me up.
Thomas, our team put together a brief video to show you the type of harassment we're facing on a daily basis on campuses across the nation. Click here to watch this video, or click on the link above.
The truth is, the abortion lobby and its radical mob are more desperate than ever.
They're worried stiff that Roe v. Wade could be on the chopping block as the U.S. Supreme Court takes up Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization this December, which will decide the fate of Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban.
That's why we launched our massive 40-state, 160-campus "See Me Now" National Tour to show exactly what's at stake in Dobbs.
And with our brand-new plastic virtual reality goggles we're handing out to students for free, we're showing young people what a preborn baby looks like at 15 weeks of a pregnancy.
Not only is this tour creating a firestorm the Supreme Court can't ignore, it is changing hearts and minds for life.
We're already seeing an incredible 11% pro-choice young people's minds changed to the pro-life cause and 46% of pro-life students activated to fight in the pro-life movement. We still have 74 stops left on this mind-changing tour.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details