Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Friends of the Billy Graham family across the globe are rejoicing with the news from Anne Graham Lotz that her son and Billy Graham's grandson, Jonathan Lotz, has moved out of ICU and will begin rehab after a serious battle with COVID-19.
His mother posted her praise on Facebook, quoting a poem her mother, Ruth Bell Graham, taught her along with a photo of her mother and Jonathan.
This past weekend, Graham Lotz requested prayer for her son, a pastor and director of Jonathan Lotz Ministries, who was in ICU at the time. She also shared a note he wrote from his hospital bed: "He is being fruitful in the land of his affliction: 'I am physically exhausted yet Spiritually overflowing! I am continually pouring over the Psalms of Ascent (120-134) in ICU. I have had the privilege of sharing Jesus with the ER & ICU staff! What a Savior! God is so good!'"
As President Joe Biden wrestles over whether to end the United States' embargo against Cuba—which originated in 1958 but was augmented several times until 1962 when it was extended to include almost all imports—the island nation 90 miles from Key West, Florida continues to see unrest.
Now is the time to pray. In December 2019, I had a vision of the embargo against Cuba ending in the short-term. Remember, most of the people alive today did not choose this government or this rule of law. This is a behemoth spirit spreading the ideology of communism.
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said recently "almost all the countries in the world" are against the U.S. embargo.
"It's almost like I'm racing home to spend time with Him."
Crystal Williams couldn't always say that about spending time with God.
"I never thought I would feel this way about God," she tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "I loved Him and everything. But it's totally different now."
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details