Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
In the midst of the constant flood of national and international news, you may have missed this story. There is a problem with Disneyland's new Snow White ride.
A big problem. A really big problem.
As reported on the SF Gate website, "The new grand finale of Snow White's Enchanted Wish is the moment when the Prince finds Snow White asleep under the Evil Queen's spell and gives her 'true love's kiss' to release her from the enchantment. A kiss he gives to her without her consent, while she's asleep, which cannot possibly be true love if only one person knows it's happening."
I have one large poster in my study. Given to me by Dr. Alveda King, niece of the great civil rights leader, I see it daily and live according to this creed: "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can. Hate cannot drive out hatred, only love can."
I came to Christ because of a Black minister. I have empathy for the plight of many Black Americans because my family was poor; had no car; couldn't afford air conditioning or vacations; and struggled financially as my disabled mom scrubbed floors on her knees three times a week and my dad was a custodian with two years of high school education.
Before relocating to the Nashville area, we hosted a Black college student for years in our home. Transitioning to the Nashville area, our multiracial church was 60% Black; my closest pastoral friend was Black; our daughter worked at Rocketown inner city outreach; and for 10 years, we've shared an almost "family" bond with a Black single mom and her children.
You've made the grueling 800-mile drive with only one mission in mind: Accompany your brother to anoint your mother before she takes her final breath.
But your access has been denied.
Despite offering to use every possible protection—including wearing the most extreme biohazard gear and taking a COVID test—because you refuse, based on moral and religious objections, to receive a vaccination, you're told you cannot see your dying mother.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details