Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Charisma News Director of Content Development Jeff Struss made a recent trip to California. While there, he visited the Bonnie Brae House in Los Angeles where the glory fell on a small group of believers seeking the baptism of the Holy Ghost—the famed Azusa Street Revival. Unbeknownst to him, Pastor Myles Rutherford of Worship With Wonders Church in Marietta, Georgia, was there the next day for the 115th anniversary of the day the fire fell.
Both men report incredible stories of manifestations of the Spirit during their time at Bonnie Brae. Struss says he heard of healings and other miracles, and Rutherford says, "You definitely feel the presence of the Lord." But Rutherford is even more excited about a prophetic word connected to Azusa Street that he believes is now coming to pass.
The prophetic word was given simultaneously by two revivalists, Charles Parham and William Seymour, who lived several states apart but were both central figures in the Azusa Street Revival. "And they both said this: that in about 100 years from now, there would be a major revival that would hit the nation, the world," Rutherford says. "And the shekinah glory would be even stronger and would do more than the Azusa Revival had done. It would be ever-stretching or farther-reaching," he says.
The border crisis continues, but the woman appointed to take the lead in managing it is nowhere to be found. Many are concerned over what has been transpiring since President Joe Biden appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to oversee the situation at the border 28 days ago, as she has yet to visit the border.
Is she missing in action? Watch this video with Charisma News content director Jeff Struss to find out more.
Don't believe it when people say that in America divorce is declining. The reality is that divorce as a percentage of marriages appears to be less because countless millions are simply living together and not getting married.
A whopping 76% of young Americans believe living together before marriage is fine. Nearly 65% of "altar bound" singles—many of whom identify as "Christians"—live together before marriage, a euphemism for lifestyle fornication.
The latest development is Baby Boomers 50 and up who are now cohabiting as splits, now labeled "gray divorce," have doubled since the 1990s (an increase of 75% since 2007).
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details