Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Longtime Assemblies of God pastors and ministry leaders Bill and Esther Ilnisky died March 1 from complications of COVID-19. Bill was 88, and Esther was 92; they died 15 minutes apart in the same hospital room. Together, they pastored the Lighthouse Christian Center (formerly Calvary Temple Assembly of God) in West Palm Beach, Florida, for many years.
A 2003 Charisma magazine article featured the story of how Bill led his church to minister to African children orphaned by the AIDS epidemic, a ministry that began with the Holy Spirit using a Newsweek article to birth in him a burden for these orphans.
The couple attended Bible college together and then served as missionaries in Jamaica and Lebanon before their work in West Palm Beach. Esther was also the founder of the Esther Network International Children's Global Prayer Movement and author of Let the Children Pray. Her vision was "to mobilize children worldwide to pray for revival in their generation," per her bio at intercessoryprayerministry.org.
Luis Palau's family announced Monday the great evangelist, diagnosed with terminal lung cancer in December 2017, is receiving hospice care after his failing health took a dramatic turn for the worse.
After Palau spent two weeks in the hospital in January, the doctors admitted him once again Feb. 19. Upon consulting his doctors, Palau was released Feb. 23 to spend whatever time he has left with his family and loved ones.
Palau's son Andrew expressed his heartfelt thanks to those who have prayed for and encouraged Palau through his fight with cancer.
For 33 years, a significant leadership gathering takes place at what was once Heritage Village USA, in order to discern what God is saying, so we as the people of God can stay strong and on the right track.
Thirty senior Christian leaders attend the annual roundtable summit facilitated by Rick Joyner, a widely known and respected catalytic prophetic leader at Morningstar Ministries.
I consider it an honor to be one of the invited servants of God uniting with some of my close friends in ministry for decades. Our dialogue is lively, respectful and enables us to better equip and encourage those whom we serve.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details