"We escaped communism to come to America. Where do we escape to now?"
This chilling statement came from a Vietnamese woman who spoke to White House correspondent and missionary Amir George as he waited in the post office in Washington, D.C. "I don't think people understand what happened," he says, referring to the recent election. "This is a classic communist coup." And George has some simple advice for believers going forward: We must educate ourselves, pray and act.
George has seen the pattern in communist countries time and again. "What they do is they mess with elections," he says. "They get themselves in power, and then they fix it so the people can never have an election to put them out of power. And that's what happened."
George says the current push against free speech is aimed at silencing believers in our country and making sure they never stand up again. In fact, he says, "People are just intimidated."
"We need people with courage," George says former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn told him. George says, "I'm a strong advocate of prayer, but prayer becomes—if you're not careful—an excuse. The purpose of prayer is to give power to our action."
George adds that to take our country back, we need believers at all levels of government, including local ones such as city councils and school boards. "It's one thing to pray, absolutely. But this is a takeover of our country in front of our eyes."
To find out what else this Washington insider has to say about what we must do to take back our country, listen to the entire episode of the Strang Report podcast here, and be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or on your favorite podcast platform. One way you can stand up is to share this article and podcast with others who may need to know the truth about what is happening—before it's too late.
Amir George directs the World Helpline at theworldhelpline.org. He urges anyone who wants to be a part of daily prayer on Capitol Hill at 7:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. to contact email@example.com.
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details