We're familiar with novels based on true events. But what about novels that foreshadow those events? Businessman and author Ken Timmerman says he wrote The Election Heist as information and warning. And now, it seems we're watching much of what he wrote as fiction unfold before our eyes as our nation grapples with the aftermath of a highly contested election and unfolding news of fraud.
Timmerman says about his book, "I wrote it as fiction to give an enjoyable way for people to learn about things that otherwise, they might not think they're interested in, such as electronic voting machines. I have a company in the book that flips votes in an election that's called Dominant Technologies."
Of course, this fictional name is reminiscent of the real company known as Dominion Voting Systems, cited by President Trump and his team as responsible for widespread voter fraud. And, as Timmerman shares, there are some extraordinary parallels in his novel.
"This book was published in August before the elections or three months before the election," he says. "It was actually finished by Christmastime of 2019. And yet there's scene after scene after scene in The Election Heist that played itself out in the real world. For example, I have scenes in there right after the election where antifa goes marauding up Fifth Avenue, busting up Trump Tower and the stores and killing cops. Well, you know, we saw antifa—we saw that a little bit earlier. We saw them in April, May and June, busting up our cities.
"There's a scene with an election supervisor, one of the heroes of my book ... who kind of gets wise to the trick of how these companies and the Democrats basically flipped votes using the election software," Timmerman adds. "And she is doxxed [a form of online harassment in which personal details are disclosed]. In my book, she is doxxed; her family is threatened; her daughter is threatened. Well, we just learned a couple of days ago that Monica Palmer, the Republican member of the canvassing board in Wayne County, Michigan, which is Detroit, the same thing happened to her. She was doxxed. She was sent text messages with obscene photos of teenage girls and was told that this is what's going to happen to your daughter. She couldn't believe that that kind of thing could happen in today's America."
For more of the fascinating and disturbing parallels between Timmerman's book and what happened with the 2020 elections, listen to the entire episode of The Strang Report podcast at this link. And be sure to like and share it with friends who may not know about the rampant fraud that has allowed the Leftists to manipulate this election in ways our nation has never seen before.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details