While hospitalized and undergoing treatment for COVID-19, President Donald J. Trump has released videos and taken a drive in Washington, D.C. to maintain contact with the public.
This morning, from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the President continues to tweet, encouraging Americans to get out and vote. He is expecting to meet with his physicians this morning to assess his condition and next steps which could include his release, according to The Wall Street Journal.
The president was first diagnosed with COVID-19 Thursday. On Friday, he was taken to Walter Reed or monitoring.
"He is doing really well," said the President's physician, Navy Cmdr. Dr. Sean Conley in an update Sunday. "He is responding and if everything goes well, we will start discharging him back to the White House."
Debate over his condition ranges from speculation regarding his medical team hiding information to what the President's physician can legally release.
Dr. Conley has reported that President Trump has had a couple of waves of high fever and decreased oxygen levels. He was placed on oxygen short-term to increase his oxygen levels.
Friday, he was given Regeron's antibody cocktail—a treatment in the testing phase.
"We're getting great reports from the doctors. This is an incredible hospital—Dr. Reed," said President Trump in an update he posted on Twitter. "The work they do is absolutely amazing."
He went on to talk about the education he's received from having COVID-19.
"This is real school," he said. "This isn't 'let's read a book' school."
President Trump said that he'll be sharing more about his experience with America in the days to come.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.