Amid America's chaos, California worship leader Sean Feucht is hosting outdoor worship services—all over the country. A video posted on Instagram from Friday, Sept. 11, in Fort Collins, Colorado, shows people singing, laughing, crying, dancing and praying. People are being baptized in horse troughs, and healings have been reported.
What began as a protest against the state of California's July 29 ban on worshipping in church has taken on a greater identity—drawing people into the open to accept, celebrate and experience the power of God. The names of the cities and participants change daily, but the outcome is consistent—and trending.
Comments on Feucht's Instagram reflected people's enthusiasm for the worship events:
—"My 7 yr old grandson was powerfully touched and baptized," said @norahsakcips.
—"The video is SO powerful, feeling shock waves of God's presence the whole time," said @juliadedmon.
And then there was this, also posted on Feucht's Instagram: "Better be praying to god when you're sick from covid," said @n.evo.
The self-funded tour is now in Wisconsin, with three stops through Wednesday, Sept. 16. Then Feucht, his family and band will move onto Chicago, Illinois; Cleveland, Ohio; and Tampa and Orlando, Florida. (For the full schedule, go to seanfeucht.com/events).
There's no end in sight.
"The fervor to worship God free from government edict and societal persecution drove America's earliest settlers across oceans and wild frontiers to this beautiful land to create a new nation build on a simple premise that all men are created equal and cannot be denied their inalienable right to life and liberty," Feucht said.
"It's time for the church to rise up with one voice and tell our government leaders and the rulers of big tech that we refuse to be silenced," he added.
From beaches to mountains and under bridges, the group continues to lead people into worship—whether they're longtime Christians or people just coming to see what's happening in a world where concerts and festivals have been cancelled throughout 2020.
From the stage, Feucht speaks of spiritual breakthroughs over each cities and the power of worshipping amid persecution, something Let Us Worship has seen plenty of as a result of not enforcing mask-wearing and social distancing.
"I believe that there's a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, and that there's a prophetic calling over the Rocky Mountain region to release a revelation of worship that nowhere else in America can," Feucht said at the Colorado event. "And I believe tonight that there's a breaking through the ceiling of heaviness and oppression.
"Sometimes you've got to sing it before you see it."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details