At some point in our lives, we are likely to experience a crippling sense of anxiety. The statistics speak for themselves—according to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, roughly 40 million American adults a year will suffer from an anxiety disorder. It is a serious issue that continues to plague the lives of believers and non-believers alike.
At a recent Q&A session in Knoxville, Tennessee, Christian singer-songwriter Lauren Daigle opened up about her own mental health struggles and talked candidly about how her faith helps her manage often crippling anxiety. Responding to a question posed by a young fan about how to effectively deal with anxiety, the successful recording artist talked freely of her faith in the Lord and how this acts as a healing balm during times of emotional strife.
"I wouldn't necessarily say I'm an anxious person, until anxiety comes," Daigle explained at the Look Up Child Tour event March 14. "It happens a lot."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details