Hayden Williams' black eye told the story.
Williams, a young American working for the Leadership Institute, stood beside President Donald Trump Saturday, where the president talked to his supporters at the Conservative Political Action Convention in Washington, D.C.
The black eye was still visible from a Feb. 22 assault Williams suffered on the UC Berkeley campus while volunteering for Turning Point USA. A week later, 28-year-old suspect Zachary Greenberg was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and attempting to cause great bodily injury, according to Fox News.
"Even more than President Trump's words at CPAC over the weekend, this young man's black eye was a harsh reminder that freedom of speech on college campuses is in grave danger," said Stephen E. Strang, a best-selling author who has released his newest book, Trump Aftershock.
"President Trump has promised that he will sign an executive order to address the lack of free speech rights on America's college campuses—for Hayden Williams and many others like him. Perhaps more than any other president before him, Donald Trump has identified with and aligned with everyday Americans who are being impacted in a very real way because of our government's policies—or lack thereof. This president will truly stand up for Americans, even while many politicians forget who put them in office."
Trump Aftershock explores the "president's seismic impact on culture and faith in America" and uncovers unreported facts while objectively helping readers understand what the nation's most unlikely and unconventional president has accomplished.
trang is the best‐selling author of God and Donald Trump.
The CEO and founder of Charisma Media, Strang was voted by TIME magazine as one of the most influential Evangelicals in America. He has traveled to more than 50 countries, has interviewed four U.S. presidents, and has been featured on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CBN, Dr. James Dobson's "Family Talk" and The Daily Caller.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details