He's one of the biggest names in the pro-life movement, and with good reason. David Benham knew Norma McCorvey, the "Roe" in Roe v. Wade, well.
The Benham family often invited McCorvey and her lesbian lover, Mrs. Connie, to eat dinner with them as they built a life-changing relationship.
When the couple got saved, Benham says he and his brother Jason got a truck and helped move Mrs. Connie out so the two could honor the Lord. McCorvey went on to testify before Congress about the truth behind abortion—and her own story.
In this special episode of the Charisma News podcast, brought to you by Quartermaster Stewardship, Benham speaks frankly about the history of Roe v. Wade, Planned Parenthood and why we absolutely must March for Life.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer